Well where do I start, my name is Sue and I live in London, UK. I'm 43 years old and married to Wayne. We have 2 children - Becky (13) & Alex (8). I work in a local primary school in the office, which I really enjoy.
Thank god it's Friday! As we were away for most of the summer holidays, I am still trying to catch up on my washing and have an ironing mountain to tackle but I can't be bothered this eveing (instead I am sat on my fat backside setting up my blog!)
I'm a real big fan of Facebook and enjoy looking after my pet on Pet Society and tending to my virtual farm on Farm Town.
We don't have an awful lot planned for the weekend but may take ourselves to Chessington on Sunday as we have a yearly pass that soon runs out and it looks like the weather will be kind to us.
If anyone is reading this, I hope you have a great weekend too.
Maybe we'll go too and stalk you around the park.
ReplyDeleteHi Sue. Welcome to the blog world. Thanks for your comment on my blog regarding missing cat and my work. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sun is shining here in Oxfordshire so you should be having a lovely time at Chessington. Fiona
ReplyDelete