Thursday, 28 January 2010

Kids, what do you do with them.....

Well, I am not a happy bunny.  Both our family computer and my DD's lap top has have been hit by a virus.  So much for our virus checker. Everything has been lost from hers and I will find out how badly affected the family computer is tonight when DH comes home from work but it is not looking good for my old pal.  So, I am using DH's lappy and I hate the bloody thing!  DD says she is not to blame, obviously someone broke in last night and did it.

Ernest will be leaving us tomorrow for his new home.  Hope eveyone is having a better day than me!

Sue x

5 comments:

  1. OH NO - I hope Ernest didn't give it Bird Flu !

    This computer is on it's last legs and I don't dare touch DD's !

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, computer problems are right up there with having car problems--And you really can't do without both of them!! Hope all is cured soon!!! Tell Ernest for me to have a safe journey and to try to stay out of trouble! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Just got back from shops with new internet security package. Just hope DH can do his wonders when he gets home tonight. Will make sure a lovely cuppa is waiting for him. Yes, Ernest is all packed up. DS is very sad about his departure, bless him. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get through a PC every year. Something to do with children under five adversely affects their longevity. I now laugh in the face of lost data.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, we had computer issues over the christmas period, hope things improve. Penny I fell about regarding the Bird Flu comment

    ReplyDelete