Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Meet Ernest......



Well, I have just heard that we have a visitor coming to stay for a week....please say hello to Ernest.  He's been staying at the Hen House with Penny but he's going on a Gap Year to travel the country and maybe even the world and we are going to be his 1st port of call!! How cool is that!  I have spoken to our cat and told him he has got to be really good and not eat our visitor!  I will let you know when he's arrived. 

Sue x

6 comments:

  1. well I have three cats and they leave my hens alone so I'm sure Ernest will be Ok ...

    He is looking forward to his first destination !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lucky, I think we need him last as I am not sure the mini's will be willing to give him back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you both have a fun filled week!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun when he arrives xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - Make sure you keep him entertained. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you and Ernest have fun ... ;0)

    ReplyDelete