Friday, 19 February 2010

Doesn't time fly.........................

Well, what week that was. The weather was very bitty, thankfully the only really dry day I decided to sort out the garden.  We still have a busy weekend ahead of us but I don't mind too much as DH has tomorrow off work so it will be nice for the children to have him all weekend, instead of not just Sunday when he is normally too tired to play with them.

Today I have been really good and listed lots of items on Ebay, something I had been meaning to do weeks ago.  So, fingers crossed they all sell.

I was asked on Wednesday by Penny over at The Hen House  "What is in your handbag?"

Well, I thought I would let you all know:


Well, this is the bag that I am using at the moment that was given to me at Christmas by DH....bless him.  It's black leather & quite roomy but not too big and goes across my body.

Inside I have the following:

  • 2010 diary..that I forgot I had ...doh!
  • Pokemon cards...every Mum should have them
  • last months payslip
  • Renewal membership for the local swimming pool
  • Lunh menu for my son's school - even though he has home packed lunch????
  • Information booklet for Harrow
Also in my bag are:
  • Pen
  • Car keys/house keys
  • Mobile
  • Radley purse
  • Nail file
  • Hand cream & body moistureiser
  • Jar of Champneys rescue balm - that is nearly empty :(
  • Burts Bee's for lips
  • 4Head stick for headaches
  • Watch
  • Tissues
  • Bank cards
So nothing really out of the ordinary, just day to day stuff. Sorry the photo's are a bit dark but it's just coming upto 11.30pm and the light is not too good in our kitchen as it's all low energy bulbs...saves money but very poor light.

So, I thought I would share a photo of the front of my fridge!! As I guess that most of you are like me and have lots of bits and bobs stuck on the front with fridge magnets!



As you can see, I have lots of old photos of the kids, some money saving coupons for cat food and some vouchers for money off at the cinema as well as a voucher for 5p off a litre of pertol at Tesco's!

So, I ask you...what's on the front of your fridge then?

Sue x

3 comments:

  1. Interesting contents ... unfortunately, no fun items on the front of the fridge as its behind a kitchen cupboard door!

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. my handbag contents was seriously boring since I downsized !

    The week was uneventful Hubby didn't take a day off & is working this weekend - how did that happen ! ?

    My highlight was DD's very sozzled friend who stayed here after a party - I had a good giggle over that !

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesing contents lol!

    My fridge has just a few magnets...that get rearranged by my kids and go missing all the time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete