Well, we are not the most active family in the exercise department I have to be honest with you.
But we are trying.
So, we now go swimming on Tuesday & Friday evening and most Sunday's. Now, as a child I liked swimming but as I've got older I must admit I don't really enjoy it - I'd be Okay with it if you didn't have to get wet! It's harder in the winter month's to motive yourself, when we are away at our caravan we do tend to do a lot of walking (mainly around the shops!) no, seriously we do go on lots of walks and cycle quite a bit too.
So, I've decided that I need to make more of an effort and have signed myself up for these, starting tomorrow evening :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlRPHHKJt7Q
It's called Zumba, a mix of aerobics and salsa dance... looks fun doesn't it?
Now, as an asthmatic, over weight and big busted 43 year old....this could be interesting.
So, if I'm not around on Thursday...you'll know why!
Wish me luck.
Sue x
That looks great! I'd love it and be straight there if we had one of those classes around where I live. Have fun :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like fun, and I'm sure you'll do wonderfully--Enjoy!! I'll be looking forward to reading about how it goes!!
ReplyDeleteI used to do so much sport and as the years have gone by, I have lapsed!
ReplyDeleteI think it's going to have to be a Wi Fit for me!
Good luck!
;-)
I'm wishing you lots of luck. I start Tai Chi on 9 March: it will be very interesting to see if I can still walk the next day lol!
ReplyDeleteShirl x
I walk a lot & do T'ai Chi ( I must speak to Shirl ! )
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about swimming though !
Asked hubby if he'd join a Salsa class with me & to my complete suprise he said yes - but haven't found one to suit.
Good luck !
Hi - I like your blog and was attracted by the cadbury's egg!! Hope you aren't tied up in knots after your classes! Do come over and see me at Diney http://oldermumsarefun.blogspot.com x
ReplyDelete