Thursday, 29 April 2010

I'm too sexy for this blog..........

I'm confused.

How can Cheryl Cole be voted the Worlds Sexiest Woman.

Are they serious?  She's a bag of bones with no boobs for gods sake.

No wonder a lot of teenage girls have eating disorders. 

What is the world coming too.

Sue....climbing down from her soapbox!

8 comments:

  1. Why aye pet!!

    (I am from new Newcastle!)

    That made me chuckle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps still got problems with my posts not being disemminated - no idea what goes on but got an IT guy looking into it before I throw my pc out of the window!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding EVEN I fancy The Cole!!! Although I was also strangely attracted to that Rufus Hound guy doing the impersonation of The Cole...hope he burned the leotard!....(suddenly hope SOMEONE knows what the hell I'm jabbering on about!!....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, what are you on about hun!!! lol. Diney, don't do that, you'll regret it later as glaziers are very expensive !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She can't be the world's sexiest woman, that's me.....my other half told me so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you are on about Lou - there were some awful innuendoes about Rufus's leotard and the guy from last year ! Eww
    Umm - she is attractive but Big Boobs are better ! ( there speaks an owner of a pair )

    ReplyDelete
  7. The title of this post made me roar with laughter.........

    Love your moggy on the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. (dusts off soap box)

    Cheryl Cole is pretty. Not sexy. She's pretty like a little mouse.

    I think the number of men who fancy skinny women is grossly exaggerated. It has no precedent in cultural or evolutionary terms, where big hips & breasts were always a good thing.

    I can't stand it that, due to peer pressure, my 6 year old daughter already feels she needs to worry about her food.

    Sort it out ladies!

    ReplyDelete