It'll come back of its own accord when it is good and ready :O)))))))
Oh, I do hope so! lol x
Have a cup of tea and a creme egg and that getupandgo will soon come trotting back to join you! Lucy x
getupandgo will comebackandgrabyou when it's ready so do not fret. Getupandgos need a break too sometimes !
Your get up and go will be back in no time at all, just when you least expect it ... ;0)Shirl x
have you looked in the dresser drawers? behind the place mats...
I seriously know that feeling...I'm up and going but I feel a bit lacklustered in my approach...I know I'm just worrying too much but everyone gets like this from time to time! It will return! xxx
It'll come back of its own accord when it is good and ready :O)))))))
ReplyDeleteOh, I do hope so! lol x
ReplyDeleteHave a cup of tea and a creme egg and that getupandgo will soon come trotting back to join you! Lucy x
ReplyDeletegetupandgo will comebackandgrabyou when it's ready so do not fret. Getupandgos need a break too sometimes !
ReplyDeleteYour get up and go will be back in no time at all, just when you least expect it ... ;0)
ReplyDeleteShirl x
have you looked in the dresser drawers? behind the place mats...
ReplyDeleteI seriously know that feeling...I'm up and going but I feel a bit lacklustered in my approach...I know I'm just worrying too much but everyone gets like this from time to time! It will return! xxx
ReplyDelete