Wednesday, 7 July 2010

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat.....

The only trouble with the good weather is lots of cut knees and banged heads.  I always seem to spend most of the morning break in the medical room putting plasters on grazed knees and dishing out large amounts of TLC...and don't start me on the banged heads.  They could be the only child in the playground and they'd still manage to bang their head!! And it's always the same children...they think it's funny now.  I swear they hear me coming up the corridor with my cuppa and think lets scupper her tea break.  Bless their little bloodied cotton soaks.

Jake has found a new place to have a cat nap:


Bless him.  I had taken the spare car seat out of the car as we needed the room in the boot and now he's decided it's his new bed.

Although, when the weather is nicer he does prefer to sleep here:

He's a cheeky boy, as soon as you vacate a chair - he's there!

The weather has become a bit overcast the last couple of days, although it's still muggy.  It's all my fault as I put the paddling pool back up on Monday, sorry about that.

We are off to see Alice in Wonderland tomorrow eveing as a little treat for the sprogs at a local theatre.

Hope your week is going well.

Sue x

7 comments:

  1. Jake has it sussed....Frankie is a little miffed as everyone thinks she is a boy even tho' I wrote Your Royal Highness... she's a bit touchy these days !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for blog posts about cats! Good work Jake. Maggie is the same, as soon as I stand up she rushes to fill the space and then there's much grumbling and moaning when I have to shift her over when I return from the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say that if you want the best spot in the house to sit, move the cat!! :-)))

    By the way, part of my afternoon was spent trying to catch a black kitten in our woods...no luck, but I so hope I see "him" again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is a fatter version of my albert

    ReplyDelete
  5. John...how dare you...he's not fat...it's all muscle! S x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jake is just beautiful! Yep, they know where to park!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute...cat's have certainly purrrfected the art of sleeping! xxx

    ReplyDelete