Well, I had hoped to be posting to say - Yippee, I've finished work for 6 whole weeks BUT I will have to go into the office for a couple of hours in the morning to 'mop up' so I can then leave with a clear head and enjoy the summer. I was even at my desk for just after 7.30 this morning, how's that for commitment....or should I be committed? If it wasn't for the fact that I really love my job I wouldn't bother going in tomorrow but I need to ensure I leave my in tray empty and that my desk is clean and tidy for the start of the new school year in September....which will come all too quick.
The boy's school doesn't finish until tomorrow (much to his disgust), DD is half way through her 1st week off and actually managed to have a wash and get dressed today....so things are looking up. She still thinks that the purpose of 'Impulse' body spray is to save you having to wash your smelly pits. I'm sure this will change when she gets her first real boyfriend - and not the cyber boyfriends that she has at the moment.
We will be off to our
caravan static holiday home tomorrow evening. I am hoping the good weather stays with us. I am sure it will as long as Lou over at
archers at the larches keeps that bloody tent up!
Hope your week is going well.
Sue x x
Oh well, what's a few hours in the morning? Just a little sleep and then off you go on VACATION! Yipee! Have fun, be safe, and don't eat too much!
ReplyDeleteSmiles - Denise
he he - my DD is cleaning her bedroom ( slowly ) and exclimed " floor space ! "
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful summer break.
have a great time!
ReplyDeleteMy 10 year old doesn't see the point of baths either but hasn't discovered Impulse yet as a stop gap!
catch up for EVERYTHING you want and need to do this summer!
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays! Hope the weather is wonderful for you. Enjoy your summer!
ReplyDeleteHey Callie, nice to meet you. We are just back from 10 days away and were very lucky with the weather. Now trying to catch up with the washing. Sue x
ReplyDelete