Got 'the dog' today, don't know why but I woke up with it. Visited the hairdressers this morning and to be honest I'm not that impressed with the cut. The stylist was a young slip of a girl and didn't seem to want to cut my hair the way I wanted it...yep, she pretty much had her own agenda. So, I now have a haircut that is not to dis-similar to my sisters...the person that recommend her in the first place! It's OK at the back but I still have too much hair on the sides and top....does this make sense? Thankfully with the 50% off voucher, I only (ONLY she says) had to fork out £19. I feel mean now as I didn't even giver her a tip, and that really is not like me at all. Anyhow, I guess I'll be visiting the hairdressers when I'm away over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, once I've put the hair dye on later today (to cover the grey) I will feel a bit perkier.
Weather is a bit grim at the mo, I don't think we will get much chance to wear our shorts when we are away.
As I'm typing this I think I've just realised what may have given me the said 'dog' feeling - I remember I braved the scales last night.....not good, not what I was expecting at all. But then I am my own worst enemy for getting on them at the end of the day and also at the wrong time of the month. Damage done now. It didn't really help that afterwards I popped over to read Just Me's latest post. Bless her, she's had a real rough time of it of late what with one thing and the other but she's managed to loose 2 stone on her weight watchers diet - way to go girl.
I have good intentions about loosing weight but they only seem to stay as intentions - this needs to change.
Today, I will carry on with the decorating, hubby has just gone to work and the kids are already asking what are we going to be doing this afternoon. I've spent a fortune in the last couple of weeks trying to keep them entertained, so they've been given the news they really didn't want to hear - NOTHING AT ALL.
Thankfully, Little man's toe is a lot better now....phew.
Right, I'm off to find my paintbrush.
Sue x x x

I kept going to a hairdressers where who ever I had they cut their way & not what I wanted - now I go to an " old ladies " one & get what I want....blue rinse next !
ReplyDeleteIt would seem that when you walk into the door at the beauty shop, the girl thinks to herself, I will give her haircut #6. What you say to her will not stop her from giving you the haircut that she picked. Some gals only know one haircut. It's a roll of the dice how you will look when you walk back out the door.
ReplyDeleteHaven't been on the scale in over a month.... that said, means I know what it's going to read!
The Battle of the Bulge was/is real.
Good that his toe is on the mend!
Oh the dog visits me a lot too, kick him in the teeth!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Didn't want people to feel bad after reading it! Sad face.
ReplyDeleteIt's really difficult to find a good hairdresser who's willing to do what you want to your hair, rather than do what they want to your hair! Don't feel bad about not tipping her, tips are for when you go above and beyond and she clearly didn't.
Hope the dog's left you now :)