Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Tick, tock......

I tell you, I'm not too impressed with this clocks going back and forward malarkey.  I hate the dark evenings, it makes me just want to curl up in bed under the duvet!

We had a lovely week away last week...in fact that's a big fat lie.  It was bloody awful.  It was cold, wet and gloomy. I came down with yet another cold and sore throat...which I am still trying to shake off.  3 lots of our friends have now fallen out - so you could cut the atmosphere with a knife.  We are playing piggy in the middle again and I'm sick of it.  We've shut the caravan up now for the season and hope that maybe things will calm down by next March as it could be a very interesting 2011.

The kids won again and last weekend I relented and we are now the proud owner of a new hamster - a little girl called Poppy.  They have promised me that they will help to clean her cage out as it makes me very wheezy....so we will see.  I have purchased some throw away face masks....just in case.

Feeling a bit down in the dumps at the moment, so I don't really have a lot to share with you.  Hope you are all keeping well and had a good Halloween.

Hope your week is going well.

Take care.

Sue x x x

4 comments:

  1. Well, I sure hope you get feeling better soon! Yes, I hate this time thing too, it always messes me up.
    Worse place you can be - in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I'm so sorry that you're feeling down!! I've felt that way so many times, and several times today...But it does seem to eventually pass, and I hope it does for you too!! Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bleurgh. I think there's something about this tmie of year - the clocks go back and then boom everyone either gets sick or feels generally miserable. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor you. I'm OK this time of year but was very low in the summer & had lots of support from my bloggie friends.
    Sorry about you being Piggie in the Middle - there is a lot of that going on here too - you'd think we would be past all that but it's just life. I decided to accept the disappointments & cherish the suprises.
    Hope you feel brighter soon even though the nights are dark xx

    ReplyDelete