Wow, what is up with the weather in the UK recently. Saturday was really warm but Sunday and today has been really windy. I even had to take a detour on the way home from work as a rather large tree had decided to come down in the middle of the road.
My Mum in Law saw the consultant on Friday, even though our GP had given us the wrong date - it should have been on Thursday (the day before!). Basically she now has 2 weeks of tests/scans and will return to the hospital a week on Friday for the outcome. The consultant did say that she hadn't seen anything like this before as it appears to be on the lung as opposed to inside the lung, So we are hoping that this is a good sign but we will see.
We had a lovely day at Thorpe Park on Saturday. We left straight after breakfast, had a clear run and it only took about 40 mins to get there. It wasn't too busy either. The kids managed to go on around 12 rides as well as eat lunch and we were back home for 4pm!
I'm still not feeling 100%, boy this is really taking it's toll. My boss is now off unwell at work, so whatever it is it, is really doing the rounds. I am so looking forward to next week off. We are planning to go to the van for a few days but will be back home before the end of the week as Becky has lots of revision to do for her exams.
I tell you one thing that I have noticed about this getting old malarkey - the list of medication on my monthly repeat prescription order form is now up to 8 items and 2 pages....I can remember when it was only for one thing! It seems that every year I'm adding at least one more item to the list.
Have a good week.
Sue x x x
Fingers crossed for your mother in law. I hope you get some good news soon.
ReplyDeleteHang on in there until Friday, it's soon a-coming! I know what you mean about the windy weather - I was blowing round the playground today! x
I hope it's an easy fix for your MIL!
ReplyDeleteYep, the older you get - the more pills! I remember griping when I had to take one every night!
I kind of feel off myself, but has been a bad week. So much stuff going around, now, though.
You take care and hopefully the week will pas quickly and then you have a vacation!
Hello Sue!!! I'm sorry I've been absent from your blog--I 'think' I'm caught up on your news and will just say that I hope all goes well for your Mother in Law!! And I hope YOU have a good week!!
ReplyDeleteI'm the same on the repeat prescription front!! Getting older is pants! Hope you have a nice break! Weather is completely bonkers today - gales and rain earlier and now blue sky!!
ReplyDelete