As I sit here typing this post, fireworks are going off all over the place. I know it's not Nov 5th yet but around our way we have Diwali Celebrations in full swing this evening. My cat is crapping himself poor thing, every year it's the same. He hates the noise, bless him....and just as he thinks it's all over we have Guy Fawkes night to deal with!
Have been a busy girl this week. Becky has decided that she no longer wants her room lilac and silver but instead wants it black.
Yes, I said black.
We've just about managed to compromise on a black/cerise wallpapered feature wall and the rest being painted grey.
So, out goes her wardrobe, set of draws and bookcase to make way for a new black set.
Black, I just don't know who she gets it from I really don't!
So, we have had a major clear out of all her old toys/games/dolls and made the lady at our local charity shop very happy with it. She's not like me at all. She's a messy moo. When I was her age and even up till I had my children, I was a tidy freak. Oh well, she is what she is I guess. I can't really moan at her too much as she has been doing lots of revision this week for her exams next month.
It was a very draining week last week at work. Ofsted came and went, and we now have to wait till next month for the outcome. To me this rings alarm bells, as last time they came we were told the outcome on the second afternoon. But we all did our best and what will be, will be.
Alex, is making nosies about being unloved as I'm spending too much of my time with his big sis. So as punishment for my crime I'm being forced to go and see Tin Tin at the cinema with him. Is it me, because I really don't get Tin Tin at all. I didn't get him first time around and I definitely don't get it this time.
Hope your week is going well.
Sue x x x
All I could do was smile :-) Fond memories of each of mine (all 5) when they went to start to find their own 'thing'. Bless you, Sue, you will look back at this time with some odd memories, as well!
ReplyDeleteI do not know what Tin Tin is, at least you are doing that for him, as well!
XXX
instead of 3 d glasses put on dark ones....it might helpx
ReplyDeleteI don't get Tin Tin either. Honestly, I tried to watch these with Fred and the kids but then I just gave up. Fred and his brothers lived by these comics. Oh well!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see the black wall. There is some really nice black patterned paper out there.
Good luck!
m.
Hi I remember a black room being requested. Shed did change her mind before went the other end of the spectrum white! Good luck with the ofsted.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your support it has helped. Its been good put it down on my blog. As normally I just keep things sugar coated on my blog! so to speak.
I am not on fb I am afraid. x x
Thanks again