Well, we have just got back from the vets. I came home from work this afternoon to find Ernest looking very sorry for himself and the cat with a smug look on his face. Apparently, Ernest was minding his own business watching Diagnosis Murder on the television when the cat decided he wanted to play. Ernest didn't so the cat gave him a left hook with his claws out!!! How spiteful is that....just as Dr Mark Sloan was going to reveal who did it too. Well, there was a scrap and Ernest came off worse then the cat. Feathers everywhere. He has a sore wing and a very bruised ego. What can I say...worse then kids.
Each blogger that Ernest stays with needs to put a little 'something' in his box as a memento of his visit. I have decided to make him a passport so we can write in it all the places he has stayed. Now, I never watched Blue Peter on a regular basis as a girl but I will do the best I can. Will post pics tomorrow as my camera has just died a death and needs recharging.
Hope your week is going well...and if my boss is reading this...we need milk in the morning Keith!
Sue x
OMG !! Please send me the bill ! my heart is pounding here but I am cross too because Ernest lives with three cats and should know better... to stay out of trouble.
ReplyDeleteHe loves Diagnosis Murder and Emergency Road ( Murder she Wrote as weeman used to call it ) I can't believe that you have had to end his visit with this ordeal!
Would anyone want him after this ? He can come home early but it's back to college for him no mistake.
I had really hoped he would mature on his Gap year and spread his wings.
It's OK Penny, seems as the cat was feelig a bit mischievous and it was a play fight that got out of hand....strange as I always thought the cat rather liked Diagnosis Murder...must of been a repeat!
ReplyDeleteSue x
Are you sure he and the cat aren't in this together as a ploy to get him to stay with you Sue? I think he's probably having way to good of a time, and enoying himself a bit too much!!! :-)))
ReplyDeleteIf your boss is reading this he will think you've completely lost the plot!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteAre you sure Ernest doesn't need a sling? xxx
Oh dear. I'm sure Ernest is feeling properly sorry with himself this morning. Just wondering if he likes Columbo? Boxed set here!
ReplyDeleteLove Charlotte
x
Tracey, Don't worry ...he already knows that but luckily we are like two peas in a pod!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte..another Coloumbo addict I see...he's my all time fave!
Sue x