Monday, 25 January 2010

Who will it be next, I wonder...

Sadly, Ernest only has a few more days with us, then it will be time to fly off (with thanks to Royal Mail) to pastures new.  Now, as I am a relatively new blogger I don't have as many followers as those who have been at it for yonks!  So, which of you little beauties would like to be charged with his next stop-over?

Now Ladies and Gents, not all at once lol.

If you would like to have the cheeky chappie come and stay with you for the next week, then please leave a comment on this post.  If there is more than one of you , I will let Ernest draw the lucky person from his lickle silver bucket that is Mom Penny kindly packed him off with when he left The Hen House last Wednesday.

Sorry, I can't talk about it anymore as I'm getting all choked up here.

Sue x

11 comments:

  1. aww Bless - maybe Ernest can come back for a return visit as I'm sure he will miss you too. After all, you have given him such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how easy it is to get attached to Ernest who has charm, looks, and a good sense of humor--I've not even met him & I'm totally taken by him too!! I'm glad he's had a great visit with you--He could come and hang out with us in Virginia, but I don't know if he has a passport for an overseas adventure!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Kim, he has a passport. I know this becuase I am just in the process of making him one!(like I've got nothing better to do.....dinner plates in the sink, kids needing a bath and a load of washing to put on and don't start me on the ironing hun). I thought it would be a nice way for us to record where he has been on his travels. So, can I put your name in the bucket Kim? Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would love to have him for a week in Themadhouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if he does go to Golden Pines he does have experience of living with two daft Golden Retrievers.

    MummyMad would keep him busy for sure & he would have a GR 8 time at the Mad House

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ernest would be most welcome to come and stay at Cottontails for a few days. I'm sure Humphrey bunny would look after him and as Mike makes cider for a living we have lots of lovely refreshments for a rooster who likes to party!
    Love
    Charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure Sue, add my neck of woods to the list of possibilities if it's felt he can behave so far from home!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well he could come and stay with us if he is happy to be put on a strict slimming world diet lol. No choccies and crisps here more like cottage cheese and carrot sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, tomorrow eve the following names will go into his bucket:
    Kim
    The Madhouse
    Cottontails
    Magic Mummy

    Will post update then.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue, my girls would love to have Ernest stay...he could be good company for my youngest as she seems to have come down with a very nasty cold and is likely to be off school. Has Ernest had his flu jab yet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mutterings...I am not too sure I will have to ask Penny (The Hen House) to see, I would have thought so knowing Penny. I will add your name to the list. Sue x

    ReplyDelete