Well, where do I start. I had every intention of just eating one of them, I did honestly. And you have to understand it was a really shitty evening yesterday. I was very upset by the loss of my PC, so you could say I was grieving.
Yes, last night I ate 3 of them....and they were bloody lovely...and I don't care either.
Thankfully DH has managed to get our PC up and running...and it's a lot faster now (mainly 'cos there is nothing stored on it!)
I am just helping Ernest to pack up all his belongings and will be taking him to the post office tomorrow morning. My son is not coping well at all at his leaving. I wouldn't mind but he has 2 shelves full of soft toys in his bedroom that he never looks at lol. I would have posted him today after work but I managed to get a much needed hair appointment...and I can actually see where I am going now, which is a great help.
So, all you lubbly bloggers, have a great weekend and I look forward to reading all about Ernest's adventures at mutteringsfromthemoor when he gets there early next week.
Sue x

I can easily eat three creme eggs in a sitting! They are so lovely! Man I'm craving one now! :D
ReplyDeleteumm I want one... NOW !!!
ReplyDeleteWeeMan has introduced me to Cadbury's chocolate shots - yum yum yum !
You ate ONLY 3?! I want one now also...xxx
ReplyDeleteooohhhhh...Are these Cadbury eggs? I love these and they are only sold here in the US around Easter...I could use one or two to celebrate the end of a long week!
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you at all. Chocolate is THE flavour of the day for me at the mo! ... ;0)
ReplyDeleteShirl x
Pleased to read we all feel the same about them....must be a girl thing! lol. Normally I like my choc cold but with these little beauties they have to be at room temp for me. Kim - here in the UK they start to sell them straight after Christmas!. Will have to stop thinking about them now...as I can taste them in my mouth! Sue
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmm I wonder how many syns are in one of those ;-)
ReplyDeleteI haven't eaten a Creme egg since 2004. When I was pregnant with my youngest daughter, I craved them, and I ate 3 a day for about the last four months of my pregnancy!! By the time she was born, I had gained a stone and a half in weight! Now I can't even look at them without feeling sick!!
ReplyDeleteI can remember being a tiny little girl and not being able to eat a whole creme egg - and they were impossible to 'wrap back up'. I'm afraid I have no such trouble these days, lol!
ReplyDeleteLove Charlotte
xxx
ps I cut my own fringe this week - I wasn't safe to drive really, it was so long! I think I have done an ok job. Nobody has said anything. Or maybe they're just being tactful?
Ha ha, I like it Charlotte! I did the same the other week...and I got a telling off from the hairdressers!
ReplyDelete