Friday, 22 January 2010

When the cats away.......

Well what can I say.  The house guest has let himself down today.  I left for work and asked him what his plans were for the day - and apparently a day of sight seeing was planned so imagine my surprise to find this when I got home this afternoon......



Seems as if the only sight seeing that went on this afternoon was at the local newsagents! Surprise, surprise he is now feeling a bit sick....I wonder why!

Sue x

10 comments:

  1. Munchies where I'm visiting always seem so much better than the ones at my house--Maybe that's what Ernest thought too!! I hope he feels better soon, or isn't awake all night because of all the sugar he's had!!

    PS: Nice to meet you too Sue--THANKS for stopping by my blog!! I look forward to following you!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he is not careful he will end up twice the size he was when he arrived, but mmmmmmmmm malteazers yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got the right idea! Ernest is going to cost you a fortune! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, my what a sweet tooth! ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there,

    I've just followed a link from Ernest's previous home with Penny.

    Your posts are so funny!! Love the chocolate eating - what a SCAMP!

    I am going to start following you to see what he gets up to this weekend.

    And then is there a competition to see where he goes next?

    Love Charlotte
    http://www.cottontailsbaby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ernest I can't say that I'm pleased to hear about this at all. You won't fit into your travelling trunk at this rate !

    I hope you behave better over the weekend to make up for your naughtiness or it's the naughty step for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte, Nice to meet you. After a week I'll put names in a hat of those who would like to have him to stay next and then draw the next winner. Yes Shirl, a very sweet tooth!. Madhouse....I have a cunning plan about that...you'll see later! Tracey, could have been worse...he could have found the Offie 1st lol S x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's OK Penny, we've had words. He got a bit excited about being in the smoke.....it won't happen again. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I did wonder being a country boy an all. Hope the sugar rush doesn't go to his head & he comes down from his dizzy heights and is the perfect house guest for the remainder of his stay.

    Have a great wkend - Weeman's birthday tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol...can't blame him with all those goodies! xxx

    ReplyDelete