Well, after yesterday's sorry events Ernest decided to do a bit of exercise to burn off all those calories he had consumed . First off he went on my sons's Go-Go Hamster wheel....
Then after that he had a go on my treadmill but even the slowest speed was too fast for his little legs.........
Then after a quick shower and a bite to eat he's off out for the evening with some chick called Lulu who's been calling him all day.....
Oh to be young, free and single again. I've told him not to be too late back (or drunk!) as we plan to go out tomorrow to the park - if it's dry.
Sue x
Glad Ernest is feeling better--Nice of you to loan him a car to go out in! I hope he doesn't get lost in a new city! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's OK Kim, we've given him a copy of an A-Z of London! Sue x
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - Ernest is embracing his new found freedom in a big way.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea that he'd learned to drive - or is he just " winging " it ?
I'm glad you've given him a little talk about resposibility as I feel I may have failed to ( just hope he packs a condom ) Thanks for doing the mom thing - I bet he was embarassed.
I'm so glad he came to you and hope that he doesn't outstay his welcome.
Please tell him to enjoy himself but phone home once in a while xx
Hmm he is a bit of a reble, I hope he doesnt drink and drive. PS there is a new me me, about new bloggers and I have linked to you over on my site
ReplyDeleteYou are all completely bonkers......Brilliant!! xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteSunday morning ...
ReplyDeletedid he get home OK Sue ? It's just that I didn't sleep well for worrying ( you now how we mothers get )
Have a lovely day together today xx
Morning Penny, Yes he got home ok, with a big smile on his face and reeking of perfume.....I'll leave that one up to your imagination!! Hopefully out to the park today, so I will report back later. S x
ReplyDeletelmao! great!! xxx
ReplyDelete