Friday, 12 February 2010

T. G. I. F ......

Well, after a very busy week at work I am so looking forward to my week off next week.

So, with this in mind I have been asking the children what they would like to do for half term. We will have a family meeting on Sunday to put together a wish list of activities they would like to do.

At the moment the following seems to be on the hot list:
  • Cinema - possibly The Princess & the Frog
  • Visit to Hobbycraft store (more expense!)
  • Day trip to London - visiting parks & museums
  • Swimming
  • Bowling
Actually on second thoughts....maybe I would prefer to go into work next week!  We also have a visit to coffee 'n' clay to look forward to for Alex friends birthday party, which should be fun.  Luckily, I have been saving the pennies over the last few weeks to pay for all this, as I can see it is not going to be a cheap week.  My DD has asked for me to get my sewing machine down as she would like to finish off her school project too, a lovely cushion.  I haven't used it since we moved into this house over 11 years ago but I am sure it will all come back to me.  I may even be tempted to 'knock' something up myself.

Thanks Penny from The Hen House and Amy from bubbles thoughts for this lovely award:


Even though I have only been blogging for a short while, I have met some wonderful people over the last few months.

Have a lovely weekend.

Sue x x

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards, Good luck with the sewing, and the trips with the kids next week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start thinging about what we will be doing next week. It is made all the harder by the fact my brother nad family and mother are all on holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your award! Glad you are enjoying blogging.
    Have a great week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I'm new to blogging as well, & I really think you're doing a great job!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a great Valentines Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great weekend and week! xxx

    ReplyDelete