Saturday, 13 February 2010

Love is in the air....

Well, tonight I am cooking DH his favourite meal in honour of Valentine's Day tomorrow: 
  • Fillet Steak
  • Home made chips
  • Onion rings
  • Mushrooms
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Peas
Followed by:
  • Raspberry Pavlova & Ice Cream
All washed down with a rather tasty bottle of rose Cava that's chilling nicely in the fridge.  He doesn't know yet what he's having for dinner tonight as he's been at work today and had to leave early and won't be home for another hour.  I know I'm a day early but what the heck!  Pre-children we would have gone out for the night but I think I prefer it this way, at least you don't have far to stagger home.

Today I have been a good girl and spent the morning in the garden tidying it up - first time since last October.  Tomorrow I plan to persuade DH to go up the ladder (not good as he has a fear of heights!!) and take down the Christmas Lights that are still on the front of the house.....any longer and they may as well stay up till next Christmas. It's been a mild day here in London and I am hoping that it continues throughout the next week.

Hope your weekend is going well, and you all get spoilt rotten tomorrow!

Sue x x x

5 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds like it's going to be absolutely delicious--What time should we be there?? ;-))) Enjoy your evening!! Happy,Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, will be on the table at about 7.30pm (UK time!) if you fancy..lol. Have a super day tomorrow hun. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be having steak and onion rings tonight for sinner, but the mini's want to join in too

    ReplyDelete
  4. That meal sounded yummy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect . We hardly ever go out now but don't forget...staying in is the new going out !!!

    ReplyDelete