Thursday, 25 February 2010

What a softy I am.....................

Sorry blogging friends but due to a very hectic week at work I've been too pooped to post!  I hope the sorry puppy dogs eyes help you to forgive me!

I am so lucky to work in an environment that is very rewarding, be in a job that is totally fulfilling and work with a bunch of smashing people.  But me being me, sometimes I get too wrapped up and involved in what I am doing ....not helped by the fact that I am a bit of a perfectionist!

So because of all this, after a couple of stressful events at work today...one reducing me to tears, I feel totally drained.

I know tomorrow things won't seem as bad as they were today and feel tonight - that's what a good nights sleep does for you.

I seemed to have been living at the Post Office this week what with all the bits I've been selling on Ebay.  Why is it that no matter what time you go to the Post Office there is always a bloody long queue, and most of the staff on a tea break?  I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth it now to be honest!

Hope your week is going well.

Sue x x x x

5 comments:

  1. We will let you off this time!! Our little PO is great if you catch them at the right time. It is the side of a chemist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you perk up soon. Things won't seem as bad tomorrow.

    It seems we're all having clear outs. I've got a ton of stuff on Ebay at the moment too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhh look at that little face !

    Poor you though tears are a good release....our Post Office lady is a DRAGON ! everyone is scared of her - we quake in the queue to see what mood she is in!

    Hope you have a better weekend - I haven't sold on ebay though hubby has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our post mistress is as ugly as sin, which keeps everyone amused! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you've had a crappy week. And don't get me started on the post office. Always but always an endurance test.

    Thought you might like to know that Ernest is staying with me this week. We love his passport!

    Love Charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete