Monday, 8 March 2010

Bless me...


I haven't been round much over the last few days as we've all been poorly with a virus, which is no fun at all.

The only good thing is that it's affected my taste buds, which means a poor appetite which means I might loose a pound or two.....till I start eating properly again!

The Zumba class was interesting...and very fast paced.  I managed to keep up the best I could, although near the end the instructor seemed to speed it up - which I wasn't expecting at all..and I lost my way BUT I thought as long as I keep moving it must be doing me good.....mustn't it?  There was lots of salsa type moves, hip twisting and dipping, arm swaying and with lots of ankle movements thrown in for good measure. I was quiet surprised that I didn't need to use my inhaler during the session, so I must be fitter then I thought.  So, I'm hoping to go back on Wednesday - if I'm feeling OK.

I can't really think of much else to write at the moment as my head still feels all fuzzy but give me a couple of days and I'm sure (hope) I'll be back to normal.

Have a good week peeps.

Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your class, it does sound like a lot of fun! I hope you're feeling better and can go back! Hope your week is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun ! get well soon & dpon't over do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moral I'm taking from this post is that exercise makes you poorly ; )

    I prescribe extra cake.

    ReplyDelete