which was totally unexpected and very naughty of her...but isn't he just so sweet!
Leit and her family are emigrating to Australia over the Easter hols, she was born there and they have now decided that it would be a better life for their young family over there. I will be very sorry to see her go as she has the same wicked sense of humour as me...probably why we get on so well. I will miss them loads but I am pleased for them as they really deserve this fresh start as she has not had an easy time of it over the last few years thanks to the badly bodged C section she received from a top London hospital.
I will not be around for a while as we are having a well earned break and will even be leaving our laptop at home...which is going to be really strange as this is the first time we've been seperated!
Sue x x

Oh lucky girl, I got one for my birthday last year and I will cherrish it forever
ReplyDeleteAwww...so lovely to see him again, I wondered where he was off to as she said it was for a present. This was one of my favourites. I only made two from this fabric, and my Mum has the other.
ReplyDeleteWell, I had been dropping heavy hints to dearest hubby about getting a bear BUT they obviously feel on deaf ears lol, should know by now that if I really want something I have to buy it for myself !! S x
ReplyDeletehave a fab easter and hope no separation anxiety from laptop!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful and thoughtful gift!! (I really admire Abby's talent!!) I hope you have a wonderful Easter and break as well!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Happy Birthday - lovely Bubs bear you lucky girl ! Have a great break xx
ReplyDelete