Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Bad kitty cat..............

You would think at nearly 16 years old he'd be finished with fighting wouldn't you....but no, he has been scrapping again and is nursing more war wounds.

Most cats would be happy to snuggle up some where cosy after a filling meal of delicious cat food and sleep for the day but not Jake.

If he carries on this way he'll be given an A.S.C.O. (Anti-Social Cat Order)!

 Jake 

Hope your week is going well.


Sue x



5 comments:

  1. Aww, bless him, I recognise that look of disdain on his face! lol. He's the cat version of a grumpy pensioner, "At my age, I can do what I like". Gorgeous boy.
    Sal. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sal, you have defo hit the nail on the head there hun!. Luckily for him I love him to bits. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ! he looks like he's plotting his next escapade .... I am so not telling Bramble about him !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...he looks ike the Victor Meldrew of the cat world......but even more menacing. Good on him standing his corner at such a ripe old age!!

    I had a cat called Bluey who fought til he was 18, then he retired from the ring until he died at 19.

    Happy memories.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's thinking, 'Don't take my photo I hate you bloody paparazzi.'

    ReplyDelete