Monday, 7 June 2010

Good enough to eat....

Well I must be as I was very kindly attacked by the mozzies whilst we were away last week....and boy do they itch, they are driving me mad!

The week started off a bit overcast but redeemed its self as the week went on.  We even managed to have a day on the beach at Frinton on Sea on Thursday.

Hubby was still concerned about his wound, basically it still hasn't healed and the whole is bigger then the width of a pencil.  So, last Wednesday we travelled nearly 80 miles to the other side of Essex to visit another branch of the clinic he had the procedure done at for a doctor to have a look.  He assured hubby that everything is fine but he explained that because they had to cauterize the wound to stop the bleeding it will take a lot longer to heal then if it had just been a puncture wound.  I just wish the doctor at the time had told him this so we would not have had all the worry. 

We got back home yesterday afternoon and the garden seems to have gone made with the good weather last week.  In between washing I started cutting back the plants and had hoped that Hubby would cut the grass but he had other ideas......yes, he was outside polishing his new car!

I look forward to catching up on all your blogs later today.  I'm not back to work till tomorrow but the kids are at school so before I start the ironing I am going to have a cuppa in peace!


Sue x x

7 comments:

  1. sorry for your hubby - mine gets eaten alive by mozzies ! ( they must like OLd Speckled Hen flavoured blood ! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your hubby is checking this out....seen some nasty infected bites in my time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, yes even hubby got bit this time too! Nasty bloody things they are, mine always tend to leave a slight scar too. Thanks John, it will be 4 weeks this Fri since he had the snip and he feels ok apart from this but I'm sure it will be worth it in the nd ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i am her daughter lol, i got bitten 8 times so she can be quite lol xx, she gonna kill now for going on this lol, have a gd night bloggers xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tut, tut...terrible grammer & spellings sweetie! Kids, what are they like. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sue & daughter! I hate the buzzing damn things too....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate Mosquitos!!

    Lol at the comment you left...mum LOVES all my animals haha!! xxx

    ReplyDelete