Friday, 11 June 2010

Roll up, roll up......

Another week over with.  Why is it when it's a short week it always seems longer some how.....maybe it's because you have to fit 5 days work into 4! lol.

Well, this week I made another purchase to go towards all the other keep fit paraphernalia I own and never very rarely use.  Yes, this week I have been mostly doing 'Pilate's for Idiots'...and it's not bad either!  It was a snip at £3.97 from Amazon and if I can follow it, then any idiot can!  The woman that demonstrates looks very butch and has muscles any man would kill for, so I reckon give it 2 years and that will be me.

Tomorrow is my works School Fete.  They forecast sun, sun, sun.  I'm running the Tombola.  I'm thinking that it will save me a fortune as this is the stall that I usually spend the most money on.  Last year I was in charge of Tattoos,  my fingers looked like prunes by the time we shut up shop!

At long last, it looks as if hubby is finally healing, THANK GOD!  
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Sue x x

6 comments:

  1. I hope the sun shines tomorrow!! Have fun at the fete! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has he 'done' his samples yet? Hope it's worked!!! LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friends husband took a long time to heal, when he produced his samples, it hadn't worked so he had to go through it all again!

    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy, they promised sun but it's a bit overcast at the moment...so fingers crossed!

    Well...if it hasn't worked he's already said he's not going through it all again! No samples yet, not till September.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm away from home right now, visiting a friend in Pennsylvania and just wanted to say that I hope you've had a wonderful weekend, and all has gone well and you had fun at the Tombola!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor hubby. Oh that brings back memories being on school fete stalls

    ReplyDelete