We came back to the van on Sunday and will stay till the Bank holiday. We've been really lucky with the weather though, in London they have had down pours most days but we've had mostly sun with a few clouds thrown in for good measure - any rain has been light and during the night, so we are more then happy.
DD turned 14 on Wednesday, so we ventured to Southend on Sea for the day and evening. Didn't get back to the van till gone 11. Bumped into a couple of colleagues from work too - small world!
Well, hubby has just returned from his game of golf and dinner is just about cooked so I must dash.
Have a good weekend.
Sue x x x
Hi Sue!
ReplyDeleteWell, Happy Birthday to DD! I'm glad for you that the weather has been cooperating for you! Makes for a much nicer holiday!
Have a nice weekend!
I hope you are able to slow down soon. Glad to hear the weather is great in England. Here in the US - dog gone HOT! Have fun with at 14 yr old! I have a soon to be 20 yr old daughter and 17 yr old son.
ReplyDeleteMy nephew says I have to go -- the ice cream factory is going to close and he wants some ICE CREAM!
Smiles - Denise
Hello Sue!! I hope you have an enjoyable weekend too!!
ReplyDeletejust caught up on your posts!!
ReplyDelete