Saturday, 25 September 2010

What's that hissing sound?

I think I've got a slow puncture.

Feeling a bit deflated and under the weather at the moment.  Sore throat, banging head, - no doubt another cold. The joys of working in a school.

Just seem to be chasing my tail all the time.  Everything is an effort. The house is a mess, I have lots of washing and ironing to do and all I want to do is go to bed.

Maybe it's just the change in season coming.

Hoping to be back to normal soon.

Sue x x x

7 comments:

  1. Aww it was just how I felt - hope you perk up get that repair kit out !
    Just watched the most RANDOM film I've ever seen called Teeth..... girl with an extra pair of teeth in her ( use your immagination ) had such a giggle ! My teenage daughter kept saying, " that's just disgusting " I think she should show it to some of the boys - might cool them down !

    Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you feel better soon, we all get days like this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel exactly the bloody same! Look at this mess around me!!! I have no energy at all. It's gonna be a long winter.......xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, really hope you find your bicycle repair kit soon.... what about a nice malt tonic from the chemist as a pick-you-up. My mum used to spoon feed us it in the Autumn.... anything tasting THAT awful, must be doing some good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Smiffy ...Ernest went missing after his last destination... sad & disappointed after all the effort everyone put in x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, oh I so hear you, I have been back to work at the preschool less than a week and i have such a cold you wouldn't believe it...everybody just snots and coughs all over you. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete