Sunday, 9 January 2011

Boo - hoo

I really dislike this month.  I always feel down in January, I tried so hard not to let it get to me but this year it's hit me hard.

Really feeling down in the dumps.  Seems so much is going on in my world, some good, some bad.  Could so easily lock myself in a dark room and stay there until the Spring.

So sorry for the lack of posts.

Just need to find something good to focus on.  Meant to start diet/exercise regime this month but so far nothing has been achieved.  I feel totally useless as a mother, wife and a friend.

Hoping to feel a bit perkier and more positive soon.

Take care

Sue x x x

4 comments:

  1. You might not know it but we still love you! Doesn't matter if you post or not. We're still here!

    I hope your blahs go away soon!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy you are down,i am sure you are not a bad person things get us down and life has its ups and downs and we blame ourselves but things will get better,think about the positives and do not worry about the negatives.Blogland is a great place to talk.I hope you feel better soon sending you big hugs Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sue!
    Been there, not a fun place to go. I understand, I have SAD myself, was going to get one of those lights, but since I had cataract surgery, bright light is pretty hard to take, actually, I haven't had much problem with it this year, maybe it is the light thing. Sorry you are so down in the dumps, try to drag yourself out and meet a friend for lunch, maybe that will help. Go to a kid's movie, by yourself and laugh. I don't know, I know you need to reconnect with the real you. Big Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I always see you as a bright light. So sorry to hear you are down..... I try to combat down-ness with vitamins, (god that sounds boring) ... washed down with champagne (liar!)

    Start stuffing high dose St John's wort for 8 weeks... I have just started mine and am already feeling less inclined to shout on school run.

    Big kisses
    Lou

    ReplyDelete