Well, there it was - Christmas 2010. Didn't it go quick!
We had a lovely quiet Christmas this year. The children even stayed in their PJ's for the day - what a bad mother I am! My son turned 10 on Boxing day also.
We hit the sales on Boxing day but to be honest there was not a lot of bargains to be had in store, most bargains were on line this year. Large orders have been placed with the Body Shop, Boots and also a few bits from M&S. This means that I have covered many birthdays next year for a fraction of the price.
I'm not really one to make new year resolutions (mainly 'cos I can't seem to keep them :-) but I do intend to eat more healthily and do more exercise - I have a new shiny exercise bike waiting for me to use too.
I hope you are all keeping well and enjoyed Christmas.
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 2011
Sue x x x
I think New Years resolutions were meant to be broken. A new exercise bike - great! You can exercise and watch tv and not even notice (unless you hurt you Who-Ha, that is)the calories you are burning and that your legs are toning up and your behind looks better from behind!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your 2011, it's only going to be here once!
Oh Sharon, you're right it is only here once....I never really thought of it like that before! S x
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year. I'm dieting on the 31st Jan..... after I've eaten everything in my cupboard.... Pheasants watch out!
ReplyDeletexx
My kids spent most of the Christmas holiday in their PJs !!!
ReplyDeleteHappy resolutionless New Year !