Thursday, 17 February 2011

One more sleep to go ...........

I hope you're week is going well.  We break up tomorrow for a whole week and a day off school and work....yippee!

The little darling's pretty have much booked us to do something everyday next week, so by about next Wednesday I will probably be wishing I was back at work!

This is the last week of the school holidays I am able to spend at home as we open our caravan next month for another season and nearly all the school holidays are spent by the seaside - not a bad life really is it!

Enjoy your weekend and lets keep our fingers crossed for no snow next week here in sunny London.

Sue x x x

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed, but I can't promise anything, LOL! Have a great time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a caravan to escape to sounds heavely. We do have a little boat & it goes in the water next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday sounds lovely. Hope the snow stayed away X

    ReplyDelete