Blogger is being a real pain in the butt, I can read all your lovely blogs but I can't post any comments which is really frustrating. It keeps asking me to sign in after the verification word and then goes back to the start again....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Won't be around much over the next week as we are going away to the van for a few days.
I hope you are all keeping well.
Hopefully by the time I'm back blogger will have sorted itself out...fingers crossed.
Take care.
Sue x x x x

Is this you way out of not reading my Blog and just pretending that you are?
ReplyDeleteI just found from another Blogger, that when you go into sign-in, uncheck the box that reads "keep me signed-in" and then it allows you.
Your Friend, m.
Oh, the frustrations! If it isn't one thing, it's another. Have a great time away! I hope the weather is lovely for you!
ReplyDelete