My goodness it was piddling down this morning, not the best start to the week is it. But on the other hand It would have been harder for me to go into work if it was brilliant sunshine!
We had a lovely few days away last week. Although, it seemed to be a bit of a non-starter for us to leave on the Saturday morning, it came to 10am and no one seemed that bothered or keen about going...this makes me think even more so that perhaps the caravan is coming to a natural end now. It's harder now that Becky is nearly 15 as it's not really cool to be with your Mum and Dad all the time, and even less cooler to hang around with your 10 year old brother. I can remember the last holiday with my Mum and Dad - the only reason I can still remember it is because it really was that bad. I was so bored, I just wanted to go home. I'm already dreading the 2 weeks we plan to spend there in July.
So, we have 7 weeks left till the end of the term...not that I'm counting.....MUCH!
Have a good week.
Sue x x x
It is a shame that time eventually comes with teenagers - but don't worry, later they will want to go on holiday with you again! ;) As for haircuts...grumble, grumble...I'll grow into it I guess - just not the hot look I was seeking for my Spanish beach holiday next week. It is a bit too regiment and too short! I like a bit of variety and a sort of 'whoops!' with the scissors kind of look...I did only pay £10 so I can't complain...trainee girl...xxx
ReplyDeletePS Enjoying the layout of your blog!!!
ReplyDelete