Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Life's a ball..........

Well, in the end I decided it was too early to put up my Christmas Tree last weekend. Instead, it will be erected next weekend....Ooooeeeerrr vicar!

This week I have been mostly ordering Prom dresses for Becky to try on for her Prom in the new year.  The school have not set a date for it yet but it could be as early as next January.  I can't see why they are being so cagey about the whole thing, I mean they must know now when they are planning to hold it. I'm guessing they will use the "If you misbehave you will not go to the ball" card with the children.

It looks as if it's going to be a strapless purple and black little number - and if I may say so myself...she looks a right little stunner in it :)

I had to pop to the shops for some milk earlier.  Are you guys like me I wonder - I always have to have a little look in other peoples baskets or trolleys to see what they are buying. 
Nosey moo, that's me. 
There was a large sized chap walking towards me with his arms full of food and I happen to catch site of a large box of donuts.  Immediately I thought he shouldn't be eating those the greedy guts.  Then I thought why am I thinking this, I mean I'm no beanpole (but I wish I was).  Terrible really isn't it how we seem to judge people.  For all I know they may have been for his sick Auntie, or for a friend.

Nah, who am I kidding, he's probably sat at home now scoffing the whole box.

Good for him I say!

Sue x x x

4 comments:

  1. erecting xmas trees BEFORE december!!!
    omg!!!!!
    NOW THAT MAY BE "all the rage" in llandudno where "turkey and tinsel" weekends have already started in the cheap hotels but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    NOT JUST YET MY DEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you are a mean girl!
    Just kidding. Everyone judges. I'm afraid you're normal.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew, thanks Mark....was getting worried then! John- two words..Ba humbug! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always spy into others baskets. Since moving to the UK it's the way I've found some great things like HobNobs, balsamic glaze, and Aunt Bessie's roasted potatoes (just to name a few). I'm a nosey one too! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete