Well, I knew it was going to happen as it usually does.....I finish work on Friday for just over 2 weeks and what do I do...on Saturday morning I wake up full of a cold! In fact, it might be more then a cold as I am still suffering so a trip to the Docs may be on the cards in the next day or so.
It looks as if we have escaped the bad weather in London for now and the earlier predication of snow on Christmas Day is now a big outsider, not that I am complaining :)
We are all set for the Big Day in the Smiff household. Presents wrapped, cards posted, turkey in the fridge, and the Xmas cake has been made and iced. All I know need to do is wrap up Alex's birthday presents for Boxing Day when he will be 11. Apparently this means he is no longer child, so I mustn't treat him like one...his words not mine!
Hoping to be well enough to take him to the cinema tomorrow as he really wants to see Puss in Boots and on Friday we have tickets to see Beauty and the Beast at our local Arts Centre.
Hubby is still doing double shifts and resembles a Zombie but at least he only has a couple more days left then he is off on holiday for 2 weeks.
Hope your week is going well.
Sue x x x
Since Alex will be 11 and wants to be treated like a man, then you should have him go find a job. I bet he'll want to stay a kid a little longer.
ReplyDeleteIf I don't here from you, how a very Merry Christmas.
m.
if I dont get the chance
ReplyDeletejust wanted to know I want you to have a lovely christmas xxx