I hope you are all having a lovely day! My two were up at 7am today, which is actually very late for them as usually on Christmas morn they are in to wake us around 5.30am....guess they are getting older :(
All presents have been well received, the roast dinner was Delicious and the afternoon was spent watching the latest Harry Potter DVD.
I had a couple of glasses of cava which went straight to my head and required a little nap to help revitalise me for the evening :)
The only downer for the day was the fact that my MIL had a fall late last night and has broken her right arm (top near shoulder) and is in a lot of pain and discomfort and spent most of this morning in A&E. They can not put it in a cast for around 10 days as she has had to have it weighted so as to bring the bones back into place, hence the pain she is in. Maybe, she will think twice about drinking so much now. It's going to be a long recovery for her which is a real shame.
Alex is like an overwound toy and he will continue to be until tomorrow when it's his 11th birthday.
I hope you are all having a wonderful day, and that Santa was very good to you.
Sue x x
Hi Sue
ReplyDeleteHope you are ok & you head is cava ok now!
I hope your Mil is ok, its so easily done
Peace is in this christmas holiday!!!! at the moment and I say moment!!
x x
Hi hae a great new year whatever you are up to!
ReplyDeleteHope peace reigns in 2012!
xx
Belated Happy Birthday to Alex! Merry Christmas too! Now it's New Years Eve, so Happy New Year! I took a little over a week off because my son came for a visit.
ReplyDeleteSorry about you MIL, I took a spill myself the end of November, but didn't break anything, just banged up pretty good. (Just ice - no drink)