Thursday, 21 January 2010

Ernest is in the house.....................



Our little house guest has arrived...safe and sound and thankfully in one piece.  He said he had a pleasent journey and Penny had packed him off with lots of tasty snacks for the way.  

He has already made new friends too....



He's a little tired after his long journey of nearly 100 miles, so he's off to have 40 winks.

Bye for now x x x

7 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how relieved I am ! A friend already - wow ! This bodes well for a great Gap Year !

    Go For it Ernest ( but be good and fone home xx )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to meet a friend at the end of a long journey and at the beginning of an adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, nice to meet you. Yes this is very true. At the moment Ernest is snuggled up in bed with my 9 year old son who wont let him out of his sight!!! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw....so cute, glad Ernest arrived safe and well (and I love his little friend) might there be a stowaway when Ernest travels onward?

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny! Penny will soon have you as daft as the rest of us!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey, I passed the 'daft' stage years ago...it's what keeps me going! lol S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, I will have to check the box for stowaway's when I pass him on that's for sure. S x

    ReplyDelete