Sunday, 24 January 2010

A sobering thought....

After a night on the tiles, Ernest was a bit delicate this morning so we let him have a lie in.  After lunch we wrapped up warm and headed off to the park.

First off Ernest had a go on the see-saw...



Then it was straight on to the slide...




And finally.......



A nice hot cup of coffee before the long walk home.  Now who said that Rooster's couldn't fly then..........



OK he needed some help from my son but he got there in the end.

Sue x

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo Ernest ! what a fab time you are having ! Coffee ? - another thing you didn't tel mom about - never mind dear - I'm just so glad you are enjoying yourself.

    WeeMan has had a lovely birthday - said he's sorry you missed the cake - it was a caterpilla one - never mind we will do a homecoming one for you.

    Be good. Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Ernest is bhaving himself today, which is nice to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He didn't put a coat on!....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun! Lucky rooster! xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He did well at the park considering his delicate constitution after his wild night - I'd have needed the coffee BEFORE the park I think! Hope it all went well with Lulu!
    Love Charlotte
    xx
    ps - please have a look at the hen on my website, if you get a mo, she is called Felicie, if things don't work out with Lulu, I think Ernest might find her quite attractive!!

    http://www.cottontailsbaby.co.uk/product/moulin_roty_felicie_hen_20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey, he didn't need a coat...he's a red blooded rooster hun. Charlotte, yes she's a beauty. I will pass details on to Ernest if it doesn't work out with Lulu. I have to say I did get some funny looks at the park though, most parents were taking pitures of their precious little angels and I was taking mine of a stuffed toy whilst my children looked on...probably thought what a terrible Mother I must be...either that or a loon........lol Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thanks for dropping by...going to have a snoop of your blog - looks funny! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete