Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Time to say goodbye...farewell... adieu...

Our last day with Ernest is here, I can't believe it's been a week.  It's had it's high's and low's but on the whole I have to say it's been very enjoyable.  I feel that Ernest has become a little bit more worldly wise after this visit.  Well, the draw has been made...and the next lucky person to have Ernest to stay is:



Mutterings from the Moor

Well done Mutterings!

If you email me your address, I will pop the little chappie in the post tomorrow. 

ses1050@aol.com

Sue x x

7 comments:

  1. I've been checking your Blog all day to see where Ernest will be going and getting myself worked up for no reason as Abby will be a wonderful host Mom and Ernest will have LOTS of friends there !

    Thank you Sue - I know you will be feeling a little sad tonight - you have been the perfect host mom for Ernest's first port of call & if he forgets his manners in all the excitement then thank you from him too XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the next chapter of Ernest's adventure!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the hardest job was getting him out of my son's grip!! lol. Yes, emotions are all over the place but I'm going to be strong...for Ernest's sake I have to be. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I am glad to see that Ernest's new Passport seems perfect - we have awful trouble here with 'im out of doors' passport with all the travelling he has to do - in & out of ports and such like - honestly, you'd think he was smuggling something... er, don't mention the Rum !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are you like Penny! Well, I think I worked out why Jake (my cat) set upon Ernest the other day...he's was feeling a bit put out with the new visitor getting all the attention...he's not keen on sharing his mummy lol! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting!! I've emailed you Sue, so hopefully will be seeing Ernest very soon :)

    I will have to think up some adventures to take him on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mutterings,thanks I have your details. I will post him off to you tomorrow. He is house trained but don't let him near any sweets! Sue

    ReplyDelete