Well I thought I did......this was what I HAD planned to do:
Deep clean kitchenTidy up conservatory- Wash all curtains
- Sort out the kids bedrooms
- Sort out our bedroom
Get upto date on my ironingTidy up the garden- Sort out storage cupboard under stairs
Why is this you may ask....well I was not the only one with a cunning plan....the kids had their own!
There plan went like this:
- Consume every waking second of Mum's time
- Make sure Mum keeps us entertained from dawn till dusk
- Use the house like a cafe, with drinks, snacks and meals flowing freely all day long with Mum being the cook and waitress
- Get Mum to take us out everyday - sometimes to 2 different places
- Spend all of Mum's money
- Make a scene if Mum wants to go somewhere that we don't to
- Don't let Mum have a lie in past 9am
- Slob around the house and make as much mess as we can, ideally following behind Mum doing this as she attempts to clear up
- Argue constantly with each other over stupid little things then pretend to be hurt and cry
Hope you well is going well.
Sue x

Oh yes sounds familiar, we got kicked out of the library today
ReplyDeleteOh dear, how embarrassing lol They are trying aren't they ! S x
ReplyDeleteSue I just had to pop over to see who the person is who has a Cadbury's Creme Egg as their photo, as it must be my twin. I adore Cadbury's Creme Eggs, actually I adore chocolate, lets hope the Polish Cadbury's chocolate tastes the same as the English Cadbury's chocolate!!
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada, formerly from Cumbria
I guess this explains why you're not getting through YOUR list and they are getting through theirs!!! Hang in there and keep at it, I'm rooting for you to win this round! :-))
ReplyDeleteHi guys, I've just about given up now...the kids win again! lol.
ReplyDeleteGill, I must admit I was a bit worried when I heard the announcement.....I may just have to stock pile.....just incase lol.
Kim, I've accepted defeat on this one...to be honest it was probably a non-starter ! lol
Sue x
All normal then! I hear duct tape and rope helps!....XXX
ReplyDeletethe arguing from my kids this week is driving me crazy! my house looks like a bomb site and I am too tired to keep tidying it...as long as its a 'clean' mess I am OK lol! xxx
ReplyDelete