What a depressing weekend that was, so pleased it is over with and we have a new week ahead of us.
The deed has been done. Pepper has been buried in the garden and we said our farewells to him. As you can imagine, there were lots of tears...and not just from the kids. Thankfully my migraine didn't return.
My dear sister has been troubled with ill health for nearly a year now, she seemed to have one health scare after another. Thankfully our minds have been put at rest today, I am so relieved as it's been very worrying to say the least. Now, hopefully she can move on and start to enjoy life again.
The weathermen are being spiteful again I see, and threatening more of the white stuff...I blame the government, after all it's always their fault isn't it!
Have a good week.
Sue x
I really do hope you have a better week, and feel better too!! I'll be sending positive energy and thoughts in your direction--Please take care!!
ReplyDeleteAh thanks Kim. I'm feeling it already hun!! S x
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad about your sister - must have been a worryting time .
ReplyDeleteWill you be getting another hamster ? I'm sure it was snowing as I came home from walking Dillon - it was very cold. I feel shattered today so had a hot bath ( keep waking about 4.30am )
Hope your migraine stays away
Hope your week starts feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting guys. Hi Jenny, nice to meet you. Penny, I said no more hamsters as DH is not really a fan of them (calls them rats!) But at the end of the day he was saying to the kids - maybe we will later on in the year! I shouldn't really as DS I are both asthamtic and I can't clean the cage out as it makes me very wheezy...but we'll see! S x
ReplyDeletePS pop over to my blog for a little award xx
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you too lol! xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my, thank you Penny, thank you Amy. I will pop over straight away. Sue x
ReplyDelete