Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Roll on Friday....

Well, he's still alive....only just though!

Yes, as I predicted it's been a very difficult few days.  He took to his bed for most of it and has been in a lot of pain and discomfort.

I swear I never want to see another bag of frozen peas again in my life!

Every 10 minutes I have had to check his bits to advise on the status of the swelling and bruising as he was too scared to look himself!

He was convinced he had an infection so trotted off to the docs today, to be given the all clear! Hopefully he'll be back at work tomorrow as he has a course to attend.

I always thought he had a low pain threshold, I can honestly say it's been confirmed and it is in fact on the floor.

So yes, he has made a grand job of making me feel really guilty for putting him through this and I will be pleased when we can put this sorry saga behind us.

Hope you week is going well The weatherman says it's going to be Hot, Hot, Hot...so I guess that's a kiss of death and it's bound be raining the weekend.

Sue x

11 comments:

  1. LOL my husband had his bits done when we had our second - his choice as well bless him - he doesn't cope with no sleep too good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, poor you, it did make me laugh. My ex always refused to even consider having the snip, til he remaried & the new wife said 'no snip, no nookie'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully no photos posted!! Poor guy - ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diney, I wouldn't dare post the pictures, It's bad enough that I have to suffer!

    Hester, I did have a similar conversation with hubby that 'helped' him to decide to have it done!

    MM - he said it's the worst decision he's ever made! Such a wuss I tell you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't they drive you up the wall! honestly such fuss over such a SMALL thing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...I have an award for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Presume he won't be out in his shorty shorts this weekend then?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha, defo no shorty shorts this weekend! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your whole story of your hubbies snip gave me a giggle, thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased he's feeling better. Definitely a good call buying him his own bag of frozen peas. It must have been very traumatic for him to have 'down there' swollen up!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a giggle " more peas " mine offered to have the snip but in the end I heeded a hysterectomy ....and THEY talk about pain ? !!!
    chin up

    ReplyDelete